Friday, September 11, 2009

Just a fishin'

One of Josh's favorite things to do is to go fish small creeks and rivers. Places where you just wade up the river/creek and fish as you go. I was never big into fishing until I met Josh and now I find it really enjoyable! So while we were hunting on opening weekend Josh, Kaiden and I fished during the heat of the day while waiting for the evening hunt. Kaiden really got into it. She learned how to cast her own pole and everything. She was so fun to watch. The creek had multiple beaver dams through out which were cool to see. We waded through the pools for a couple hours. Here are a few of our pic from the fun afternoon together.

Kaiden and I fishing in the large beaver dam hole. The water felt great and the time together was priceless.Josh was wading waist deep getting Kaiden a fish to reel in. She was so happy when she would reel up a fish!Just another one of her catches! She would yell out "I win" when she would get the fish out of the water.Kaiden and I wading through the creek. We had so much fun. We didn't want to stop except it was getting into evening and it was time to go hunting again :)

0 comments: