We had a great Thanksgiving here. I got off work at 0600 and went home to sleep for a little while. At ten I was up and cooking and ready for the day. At noon people started showing up and we ate at 1430. The day was wonderful; the food was good, the company was wonderful and to be all together was certainly something to be Thankful for on! My grandma was able to be here which was wonderful since I never get to see her. We then played Cranium all together which was very funny and lasted way to long. Then Saturday we went and had family pictures taked at the river. They turned out good. Here are a few for you to see. I will be getting my Christmas card started tomorrow and I am very excited about that :)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Labree, you look fantastic and the one of Kaiden in the air is priceless!
Great photos. I can't wait to get ours done. I ended up finding a blog of a gal from Bend that just started up. I LOVE her photos! She is only 22!?!? Isn't that funny. She is charging us $75.00 that includes 1 hour taking photos, all the touchups and all the photos on disc. She is trying to put a portfolio together.... I just bumped into it, otherwise I would have called your mom. YOUR PHOTOS TURNED OUT GREAT! Maybe I will see you tonight?
Post a Comment